Friday, January 27, 2012

bloggish blogger

Hello this is Aaron telling everyone about things I like. But today i decided to tell things I do not like. I know people wont agree with me but I do not like cats. They dont seem as playfull as dogs would be.
Also another thing I do not like is rain,some people like it i cant stand it. Another thing I don't like is crowded places and long lines. I hate how I keep getting older instead of getting younger. Another thing i hate is people who are rude for no reason. I also grew up around this but i just don't like it country music I am not a fan of it my whole entire family likes it but me. But one of the things i hate the most is annoying sounds. For instance constant coughing.

Well that concludes my blog for today I'm Aaron and as always have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment