Wednesday, January 25, 2012

awsome blog number 2

this is my 2nd awesome blog, part 2/2 of my favorite thing  1 music i really like rock and rap but my favorite band has both of those and that band is linkin park. 2. my favorite pets, I really like dogs they are play full. I have 2 dogs one names gunner and one named ruby. 3.I enjoy playing video games my favorite is rock band. 4 my favorite instrument is the drums I don't have a set but i will be getting one this weekend. 5. When i am board what id do to pass the time in my house is to go on YouTube it is my favorite website it makes me laugh every time i go to it. And that concludes my awesome blog, my name is Aaron and as always have a nice day

1 comment:

  1. Hello this is Aaron telling everyone about things I like. But today i decided to tell things I do not like. I know people wont agree with me but I do not like cats. They dont seem as playfull as dogs would be.

    Also another thing I do not like is rain,some people like it i cant stand it. Another thing I don't like is crowded places and long lines. I hate how I keep getting older instead of getting younger. Another thing i hate is people who are rude for no reason. I also grew up around this but i just don't like it country music I am not a fan of it my whole entire family likes it but me. But one of the things i hate the most is annoying sounds. For instance constant coughing.

    Well that concludes my blog for today I'm Aaron and as always have a nice day

    ReplyDelete