Tuesday, January 31, 2012

blogg number 2/2 by aaron

Well ok you have witnessed my last blog nw you will witness my final I HATE blog!!!!!! I will make 10 counting down from least to greatest. Lets start?
#10 traffic it is a waste of time and my life.

#9 slow loading bars.

#8 really expensive food, they come in small portions.

#7 annoying sounds, like a high pitch Whine.

#6 ichy clothes can get irritating after a while clothes.

#5 muscle cramps, they can really ruin a day.

#4 EXHAUSTION after running everyone feels it and you can go longer if you don't.

#3 PAIN I think i can live life better without it.

 #2 Accidentally CRACKING an  iPod screen.

AND at numer one the thing i hate the most is.....

Having Any Sort Of FEAR like being scared of hights it can really scare people for me im scared of spiders!?!?!?!?!
that concludes my blog for this weak im Aaron and as always have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you are really thinking. Your blog entries are getting more and more expressive. I also do not like country music. I do like Germany; it is such a beautiful country. I do like cats. They can be playful but only if you get to know one.

    ReplyDelete